Check out our Aboriginal Job Board!
Share this with friends
AMMSA also publishes Alberta Sweetgrass, which serves the Aboriginal people and their communities throughout Alberta. Alberta Sweetgrass has been published monthly since 1993 and has grown to be Alberta's most widely circulated Aboriginal publication.
Current circulation is more than 9,000 per month; 5,000 cpies are delivered diret via Canada Post; 2,000 on newstands in Edmonton; 1900 on newstands in Calgary.
Alberta Sweetgrass's community focus and grassroots appeal has made it extremely popular with Alberta's Aboriginal readers.
- Community Access
- Contact Us
- Our History
- Archives Search
- In Depth
- AMMSA History and Mission
- Alberta Sweetgrass - Alberta's Aboriginal Publication
- BC Raven's Eye - BC and Yukon's Aboriginal Publication
- CFWE-FM - The Native Perspective
- Ontario Birchbark - Ontario's Aboriginal Publication
- Saskatchewan Sage - Saskatchewan's Aboriginal Publication
- Windspeaker - Canada's National Aboriginal News Source
Share this with friendsPinterest
- The #IdleNoMore Movement
- Relationship between Canada's Justice System and Aboriginal People
- Indian Country Community Events Listings
- Play Radio Bingo to win!
- CFWE-FM Alberta Radio Network
- Buffalo Spirit Foundation
- Western Association of Aboriginal Broadcasters (WAAB)
- May Windspeaker - April 29
- May Raven's Eye - April 29
- May Saskatchewan Sage - April 29
- May Alberta Sweetgrass - May 13
- Download 2013 AMMSA media kits for:
* Sage - Raven's Eye - Birchbark
- Online advertising on www.ammsa.com.
Subscribe & Donate
- Order a Windspeaker digital subscription
- Order a Windspeaker print subscription
- Support independent, Indigenous media in Canada by making a donation via paypal