Check out our Aboriginal Job Board!
Share this with friends
Welcome to CFWE FM!
Sounds like coming home...
A part of the Aboriginal Multi-Media Society (AMMSA)
CFWE was launched in 1987 and was originally based in Lac La Biche, Alberta. Now based in Edmonton, CFWE broadcasts Alberta wide and includes all First Nations and Métis Settlements.
Listen to CFWE in Fort McMurray at 94.5 FM and in Edmonton at 98.5 FM.
For complete Alberta frequency listings please visit our broadcast map... click here!
Lady Angela and Jeremy Harpe at National Aboriginal Day festivities at the Legislature Grounds in Edmonton.
Country artist Connor James dropped by the CFWE studios to perform live his new single ‘#awesome’
His website is: www.connorjamesmusic.com
Country Artist Karen Lee Batten joined us on the Morning Show today to talk about her new album ‘Cause a Scene’ and her new website: www.karenleebatton.com
Michelle Wright visits with Wally D. on air at the CFWE studios.
The whole CFWE gang!
Darcy Hjelsvold, who is also in the band ‘Ain’t No Rodeo’
They are playing the St. Albert Rainmakers Rodeo this weekend and also have shows through out the summer all over Alberta and NWT
- Listen live to CFWE online
Live streaming of CFWE 24 hours per day! No matter where you are.
- On Air Personalities
Wally D - Morning Show - weekdays - 7am to 10am
Lady Angela - Morning Show - weekdays - 7am to 10am
Jeremy Harpe - Afternoon Drive - weekdays - 2pm to 6pm
Arlysse Wutunee - weekdays - 10am to 2pm
- CFWE Youtube Channel!
Videos and sound files from our many studio guests as well as programming and show hi-lights. Updated every week! Check it out!
- Moose Call contest - September!
Listen daily in September for your chance to call in to enter with your amazing moose calling skills. Daily prizes awarded too.
- Heartbeat of Nations Powwow Podcast
CFWE features the best Powwow MC's who will take you through a complete powwow on the radio - only on CFWE!
- 5th Element Podcasts
Listen to the most recent 5th Element – CFWE's Hip Hop and Urban Music program.
- Contact Us
Here's our company directory.
- Check out our Events Gallery
CFWE is invited to so many events that we can't get to them all. When we do get there - we take pictures and love to share them with our listeners and we visitors.
- Broadcast Schedule
For when you want to know when your favorite show or host is on the air.
- Check out the gallery of visitors to our studios
So many cool people visit our studios each week. Some of them are famous, but all of them are fun! Check it out!
- Coverage Map
CFWE broadcasts Alberta wide and includes all First Nations and Métis Settlements. You can also listen to CFWE in Fort McMurray at 94.5 FM and in Edmonton at 98.5 FM. Check our map for the frequency in your community!
- Download CFWE Advertising info.
Find out how CFWE can help you effectively reach our unique Alberta wide audience.
- Follow CFWE on Facebook
Become a fan of CFWE and keep up on all the contests and fun.
- Follow CFWE on twitter
Follow CFWE on twitter and keep up on all the contests.
- CFWE Radio Bingo - Play to win!
Play for Alberta's biggest bingo payouts and stay at home and have fun.
- Western Association of Aboriginal Broadcasters
CFWE is a pround founding member of WAAB along with four other Aboriginal radio networks serving 500,000 listeners west of Ontario.
Listen live to CFWE online: cfwefm.streamon.fm
- Community Access
- Contact Us
- Our History
- Archives Search
- In Depth
Share this with friendsPinterest
- The #IdleNoMore Movement
- Relationship between Canada's Justice System and Aboriginal People
- 2013 Guide to Powwow Country Events Calendar
- Play Radio Bingo to win!
- CFWE-FM Alberta Radio Network
- Buffalo Spirit Foundation
- Western Association of Aboriginal Broadcasters (WAAB)
- July Windspeaker - June 23
- July Raven's Eye - June 23
- July Saskatchewan Sage - June 23
- July Ontario Birchbark - June 23
- July Alberta Sweetgrass - July 7
- Download 2014 AMMSA media kits for:
* Sage - Raven's Eye - Birchbark
- Online advertising on www.ammsa.com.
Subscribe & Donate
- Order a Windspeaker or Sweetgrass digital subscription
- Order a Windspeaker or Sweetgrass print subscription
- Make a donation to assist Windspeaker via gofundme