Check out our Aboriginal Job Board!
Radio Most Active
Song-Living in Misery
New to the country music scene is Winnipegger Ashley Robertson, whose new CD Ashley Robertson is impressing the people who make a difference in the music industry around the world-the fans.
Her single "Living in Misery" debuted at #5 on the EMS European Top 30 Independent Airplay Chart on Sept. 5 and stood at #3 as of Sept. 11.
The music video "Living in Misery" was directed by Ralph Portillo and debuted in Canada on July 2. It appears on Ashley's enhanced debut CD, as does Ashley's newly charted CANCON single "Little League Tryouts," which is the story of a little girl who achieves her dreams in baseball. Ashley isn't just a pretty face with a compelling voice; she's got brains too. She's on the Dean's List at Nashville's Belmont University where she is majoring in Music Business with a minor in classical piano and commercial instrumental studies in banjo and guitar. Her rendition of Amazing Grace, heard a capella on the CD, will give you chills. It's dedicated to her late aunt Val MacDonald and her late grandmother Ruby MacDonald.
If you need more information about Ashley Robertson, visit her Website at www.AshleyRobertson.com.
- Community Access
- Contact Us
- Our History
- Archives Search
- In Depth
Share this with friends
- The #IdleNoMore Movement
- Relationship between Canada's Justice System and Aboriginal People
- 2013 Guide to Powwow Country Events Calendar
- Play Radio Bingo to win!
- CFWE-FM Alberta Radio Network
- Buffalo Spirit Foundation
- Western Association of Aboriginal Broadcasters (WAAB)
- July Windspeaker - June 24
- July Raven's Eye - June 24
- July Saskatchewan Sage - June 24
- July Alberta Sweetgrass - July 8
- Download 2013 AMMSA media kits for:
* Sage - Raven's Eye - Birchbark
- Online advertising on www.ammsa.com.
Subscribe & Donate
- Order a Windspeaker digital subscription
- Order a Windspeaker print subscription
- Support independent, Indigenous media in Canada by making a donation via paypal