Check out our Aboriginal Job Board!
Lillian McGregor [footprints]
A life devoted to healing and higher learning
Morning sun highlights the clustered flower-heads and feathery leaves of the wild yarrow seven-year-old Lillian selects from hundreds of other plants hanging in her grandmother’s back porch. The little girl bursts with pride realizing Miigwas (Little Feather) trusts her to identify the herb on her own, and to help process it into a tonic for stomach disorders.
- Community Access
- Contact Us
- Our History
- Archives Search
- In Depth
Share this with friendsPinterest
- The #IdleNoMore Movement
- Relationship between Canada's Justice System and Aboriginal People
- Indian Country Community Events Listings
- Play Radio Bingo to win!
- CFWE-FM Alberta Radio Network
- Buffalo Spirit Foundation
- Western Association of Aboriginal Broadcasters (WAAB)
- May Windspeaker - April 29
- May Raven's Eye - April 29
- May Saskatchewan Sage - April 29
- May Alberta Sweetgrass - May 13
- Download 2013 AMMSA media kits for:
* Sage - Raven's Eye - Birchbark
- Online advertising on www.ammsa.com.
Subscribe & Donate
- Order a Windspeaker digital subscription
- Order a Windspeaker print subscription
- Support independent, Indigenous media in Canada by making a donation via paypal