Check out our Aboriginal Job Board!
OUR PICK - Don Bouvette
Raise your hand if you’ve ever ‘called in sick’ for work, and to be perfectly honest, you just didn’t want to work that day? In truth, we are all human and it’s natural to do so, after all we aren’t robots right?
We’ll if you appreciate a good ‘sick’ day, then you will appreciate a good twanging country tune full of honesty, fiddle, guitar, mandolin, banjo pickin’. Not only is the songwriting perfect but so is the sound. To blend a pure country song to a bluegrass feel is something to not only indulge but soak in as well. The song ‘What the Hey’ by legendary Alberta artist Don Bouvette is from the album, ‘Marlin’ Darlin’. The more you listen to the song the more I guarantee that you will call in sick too.
For more info go to: www.donbouvette.com
Review by Angela Pearson
- Community Access
- Contact Us
- Our History
- Archives Search
- In Depth
Share this with friendsPinterest
- The #IdleNoMore Movement
- Relationship between Canada's Justice System and Aboriginal People
- Indian Country Community Events Listings
- Play Radio Bingo to win!
- CFWE-FM Alberta Radio Network
- Buffalo Spirit Foundation
- Western Association of Aboriginal Broadcasters (WAAB)
- May Windspeaker - April 29
- May Raven's Eye - April 29
- May Saskatchewan Sage - April 29
- May Alberta Sweetgrass - May 13
- Download 2013 AMMSA media kits for:
* Sage - Raven's Eye - Birchbark
- Online advertising on www.ammsa.com.
Subscribe & Donate
- Order a Windspeaker digital subscription
- Order a Windspeaker print subscription
- Support independent, Indigenous media in Canada by making a donation via paypal